We would like to educate our clients on the procedure of an emergency situation. It is important for us to know that you have peace of mind on being fully prepared for any emergency situation. We will briefly discuss the procedure for you, as our client, to have a better understanding of what is expected of you and us at Goodwood Armed Patrols, when an emergency situation occurs.
- When your alarm is activated a signal is sent to Goodwood Armed Patrols control room via radio and/or telephone.
- Our control room will then contact you, on the contact details provided, to verify your signal and security password.
- If there is no answer or an incorrect duress is given, our control room officer would then contact our armed response officer to dispatch to the premises.
- The response officer will then inspect the premises to see if there are any signs of forced entry or suspicious occurrences and report back to the control station.
- If there were no visible signs of attempted burglary or suspicious circumstances, the response officer would then complete a drop off slip to notify you containing the details of the call out.
- If there were visible signs of a burglary or suspicious circumstances the client would be contacted immediately on the contact details provided.
- If you pressed your panic button all available armed response vehicles in the area are dispatched.
- Once we have arrived on the scene and we require law enforcement, the local SAPS would be notified via radio.